Ilimi Journal of Arts and Social Sciences (IJASS)
GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY
P.M.B. 127, GOMBE
Guide to Authors
Papers to be submitted for consideration and publication in Ilimi Journal are to follow the guidelines below:
Click here to download the Article Template.
- It must be typed in English and on A4-size paper with a font size of 14 and 1.5 line spacing.
- Topic of the paper, names and address of author(s) with contact details should appeared only on the first page.
- The second page should contain the topic of the paper and an abstract of between 200 and 300 words. The abstract should clearly capture the following: Rationale for the study, problem(s) investigated, objective(s) of the study, methodology adopted, main findings, and major recommendations of the study.
- The abstract should be followed by at least five (5) keywords specific to the paper and arranged in alphabetical order.
- The main paper should contain at least the following sections: Introduction, Conceptual issues, Empirical literature on major issues in the paper, Discussion of findings, and Conclusion and Recommendations.
- Except for disciplines where otherwise stated, the APA style of referencing should be used
- Papers should not exceed 17 pages of A4 paper in length.
Click here to view a list of our Authors.
Click here to register as an Author.